Corfu is considered by many to be the best cruising area in the whole of Greece. Mild winds crystal clear waters and predictable weather patterns, offer excellent safe sailing conditions for the profetional and the amateurs. Explore the lush scenery, sites of mythological and historic interest, calm sheltered bays and sheltered harbours with local tavernas where you can moore for the night, until you set sail for your next delightful Ionian island!
THE VISITOR CAN ARRIVE TO CORFU, BY MANY WAYS. SPECIFICALLY, YOU CAN VISIT THE ISLAND:
- By Air: The quickest way of reaching Corfu is by air. These days a number of domestic flights from Athens and Thessalonica take place on a daily basis all year round, with Olympic Airways and Aegean Airlines. The duration of the flight from either city is about 40 minutes. International flights are scheduled throughout the year while during the summer period (April – October), there are many charter flights connecting Corfu directly with several European cities.
- By Ship: When it comes to getting here by sea, there are a number of alternatives. There are daily ferryboats connecting Corfu with Igoumenitsa, with timetables which change according to season. Large ferries depart from Patras to Italy (Bari, Brindisi, Ancona, Venice) and vice versa, usually with a stop at Corfu. Useful Link: www.greekferries.gr
- By Car: Driving from abroad to Corfu by car one reaches the Italian ports, from where it is necessary to continue by ferry. From Athens, the distance is aproximately 550 km – 5 hours drive to Igoumenitsa, from where one takes the ferry to Corfu. We can also arrange your transfer by Mini bus or taxi.
Management office in Corfu
- Base Manager : Sofia Mina
- Tel: +30 2661044244
- Mobile: +30 6971804033
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Location: Gouvia Marina, Kerkira, 491 00, Pier Β28-Β32
- Web: www.minas-yachting.com
- Emergency: Spiros Kolovos +30 6977202895